Demystifying Palmistry Through Data
Palmistry is just hocus-pocus… Not anymore!
With Big Data we can now validate and predict palm lines and use these predictions in Ayurveda to enhance our health.
It has been observed over centuries and in different countries that individual personality traits are embedded in the lines of the palm. On the other hand, there is also a major viewpoint that palmistry is more mumbo-jumbo than anything else.
This programme is being offered under the mentorship of Dr. Laxmikant Tripati, who has deep knowledge and enormous experience in the realm of palmistry and Ayurveda.
- This course is explorative and open to rigorous data based criticism.
- Participants will be asked to validate every aspect of insight through empirical data.
- Relation to Ayurveda will be explored such that participants can evolve new applications for health.
- Surprise your friends and family with predictions.
- Interactive course with immediate practical import.
- Each participant will be acquainted with the features of the palm.
- Examine your own palm as a learning tool.
- Learn how to correlate all its characteristics with personality traits.