The Internet College
The True Meaning and Purpose of Education
The only meaning and purpose of education is to enable each individual young mind to discover his/her true calling in life. This true calling can also be defined as her inner drumbeat or passion. The student begins to get educated when after discovering her inner drumbeat she is able to march in the real world in harmony with this inner drumbeat or calling in life i.e. when she begins to put into practice her passion.
The Philosophy and Practice of the Internet College
Knowledge in Action Leading to Personal Fulfillment
- The Internet College is a highly innovative knowledge platform designed to allow each individual to discover her calling in life (inner drumbeat) by exposing the student, through various interactive ways and means, to the challenges and needs of society.
- In pursuance of this discovery of the student’s inner drumbeat, the Internet College shall encourage and allow the young to be empowered and enabled through engagement with enjoyable, practical and relevant knowledge that is in harmony with the student’s inner drumbeat.
- This shall happen through a creative technology platform that provides for mentored peer-led learning merged with explorations of and adventures into the real world based on experiential knowledge connected to societal needs and challenges.
- Thus each student shall be guided into putting into practice her inner and true passion.
- The Internet College seeks to redefine education as ‘knowledge in action for personal fulfillment’ through engaging with society and its challenges and needs.
Outcomes of the Philosophy of the Internet College for Each Student
The Internet College shall endeavour to:
- Enable jobseekers
- Produce job creators
- Ensure that the student has evolved into a creative individual with practical and hands on knowledge.
- Empower the student to seek gainful and fulfilling employment or assist him in setting up his own enterprise.